Knowing Our Clients
Our services are used by many of the leading names throughout the industry and
the world. During our years in the industry we have established relationships
with many of our clients that assist in our dealings and understanding of their
requirements. We believe this knowledge and relationship with the industry gives
us an advantage in knowing what is expected and required. Below is a list of just a few of our clients that we have provided our services for over the years.
- Complete full electronic wheelhouse installation for
MFV Sunbeam, built in
- Installation of an autopilot system aboard
of Lewis, sailing between Ullapool and Stornoway.
- Design and
installation of an automatic generator paralleling system, capable of being
operated from the bridge, on MFV Della Strada, MFV Challenge, MFV Regina Caeli,
and MFV Serene.
- Design, manufacture and installation of full
generator-paralleling switchboard for
Buchan Technical College.
- Design and installation of a PLC system for
the control of the harvesting of
ice plant, including program design.
- Design and installation of a PLC system
for the control of the refrigerated sea water system aboard MFV Silvery Sea,
including program design.
- Design and installation of a vhf channel/telephone
recording system for the harbours of
Installation of a CCTV/video recording system consisting of seven cameras, two
radio controlled, for Cromarty
Firth Port Authority.
- Installation of a CCTV system for Kyle of Lochalsh
harbour, including radio-linked video and telemetry control.
- Design, manufacture and installation of gen-set engine controls, with auto
start/stop and digital speed governor systems for
Henry Fleetwood & Sons,
- Upgrade of oil platform Petrolia radio equipment to area A2 GMDSS spec.